BigDaddy Green Cannabis Grow Mechanics is a Guaranteed source for solid answers. Learn the Truths to Growing Organic No-Till Cannabis to Epic Organic Growing Practices to Curing Root Issues and Diseases and Bugs. Most think things are not curable and or doable demolishing grows wasting tons of money and time. If your like me, I had many promises from gardening nutrients to additives and It was so sensitive it wasn’t worth it. Many claiming glorious buds and harvest while using chemicals and Salts calling it Plant food. On my mission to find the most Healthy way to grow I was blessed to be taken under the wings of some Unprecedented Agricultural and Human Health Knowledgeable people in Bio-Electrical sciences backed by the practices of
Dr. Carey Reams (RBTI) and Organic Ag Sciences. RBTI is the abbreviated term for Reams’ Biological Theory of Ionization. RBTI is a working explanation of the fundamental ionic energy composition and function of biological life. This theory was discovered, developed and proven through the unique work of agronomist, biochemist and mathematician Dr. Carey A. Reams beginning in the 1930s.
Einstein and Reams were in conversation one day. Einstein told Reams, “I figured out how to take things apart, it’s your job to figure out how to put them together!”
That’s exactly what Reams did. He discovered that our bodies are taken apart and put together again through the process of ionization. Just like chrome plating, gold plating, nickel plating, etc. our bodies are basically plated together, one molecule on top of another until a form is created. In the same way we are taken apart one molecule at a time. We become ill when this putting together and taking apart is not in sync due to a mineral deficiency. Therefore all disease could be considered a mineral deficiency no matter how it shows up or what symptoms come with it.
BigDaddy Cannabis Grow Mechanics is the only Organic Gardening Remedies Site of its kind. It is the only one built on the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization (RBTI).
- Do you know that there are two different and totally opposite forms of energy involved in growing any type of plant? It takes one type of energy to grow the leaf and stalk of a plant and another to grow the buds and seeds. If you don’t know how the two types work you may end up with more plant than buds or more leaves than buds.
- Do you know how to measure the nutrient level of your buds? There is one substance, that plants produce, that contains the nutrient mineral so vital to human health. The farmer or gardener can control how much of that substance is produced in their crops if they learn the RBTI science and technology of the soil and plant and how they interact. BigDaddy Green puts RBTI Technology into the grasp of the gardener so they can grow the greatest nutrient density into their crops. This is where the gardener and farmer begin to understand the relationship between soil and sickness to bug infestations and disease.
- Do you know how to make the best compost ever? Typical compost is no better than its ingredients. In other words, if a compost is composed of plant materials from sick and weak plants, the compost that results will be no better. Unfortunately, often gardeners and farmers are not aware of what makes up a high quality and high energy compost; BigDaddy Green reveals all.
- Do you know that just because a food is grown “organically” this does not necessarily mean it is nutritious. I reveal why this is so and how to go beyond organic.
- AND THIS DOES NOT EVEN BEGIN TO TOUCH THE FULLNESS OF THE SCIENCE OF RBTI.
Dr. Reams believes, based on his years of working with RBTI, that healthy and high mineral energy soil can have a massively greater benefit on the health of humanity, than all the medical institutions and organizations that will ever exist.
Join Thousands of Customers Using this grow science that proves itself superior from seed to harvest without ever experiencing the common issues EVER again. These are concepts that gardeners have never before been aware of or been able to believe. Allow me to share with you what (RBTI) Organic Cannabis Gardening is about.